Pre-University Course :
Duration: Two Years
Eligibility: A pass in SSLC examination conducted by the board or any other recognized equalent examination.
I. Languages :
Note: Student should opt for the same language studied at the SSLC or the equivalent examination.
II. Streams :
- History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology (HEPS)
- Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (SEBA)
- Statistics, Comp. Science, Business Studies, Accountancy (SCBA)
- Economics, Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy (ECBA)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology. (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science. (PCMC)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics. (PCME)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics. (PCMS)
Medium of Instruction: English
Special Instructions :
- The duly filled in application form for admission should be submitted to the college office with a registration fee of Rs. 200/-.
- The list of students selected for the interview and the date of interview will be published on the college notice board.
- Students, while appearing for interview, are required to produce the following certificates.
- A photocopy or attested copy of SSLC or equivalent examination Mark Card & Cumulative Record.
- A photocopy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate. (Original TC to verify)
- Eligibility Certificate. (Except SSLC Board, Karnataka)
- A photocopy Caste Certificate.
- A photocopy of Aadhar.
- The selected students should submit their 3 Passport Size Photographs to the office at the time of admission.
- Parents or Guardians should Compulsorily Accompany the student at the time of admission.
- Parents/Guardians must give a Declaration that their Son/Daughter/ward will have good conduct & behavior during his/her study in the college & he/she will obey the rules of Pre -University Board/Directorate of Technical Education, the college.
- Selected students should pay the fees on or before the prescribed date. Fees once paid will not be returned for any reason.
- Till the approval by the Pre-University Board/Directorate of Technical Education, the admission remains temporary / provisional.
- Reservation Rules for admission are as per the Government Order.
- Date of the commencement of classes will be notified on the college notice board & on our website.
- The college management reserves the right to make changes in the admission rules /fees structure.