The College offers following courses of study
1. Pre University Course
2. Job Oriented Course (JOC)
Pre-University Course :-
Duration of the course: Two Years
Eligibility for admission: A pass in SSLC examination conducted by the board or any other recognized equalent examination.
Languages:- 1. English 2. Kannada 3. Hindi 4. Sanskrit
(Student should opt for the same language studied at the SSLC or equivalent examination.)
1. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Comp.Sc
3. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
4. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
1. History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
1. Statistics, Economics, Bus.Studies, Accountancy/ Comp. Sc
Medium of Instruction:- English
- Dully filled up application form for admission should be submitted to the college office with a registration fee of Rs. 50/-.
- List of students selected for interview will be notified on the college notice board along with the date of interview.
- Students, while appearing for interview, are required to produce there at following certificates.
- SSLC or equivalent examination mark list & cumulative record.
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- The selected students should submit their photographs (Two Copies of Passport size & one copy of stamp size) to the office at the time of admission.
- Parents or Guardians should compulsorily accompany the student at the time of admission.
- Parents/Guardians must give a declaration that their Son/Daughter/ward will have good conduct & behaviour during his/her study in the college & he/she will obey the rules of pre university board/Directorate of Technical Education & the college.
- Selected students should pay the fee on or before the prescribed date. Fee once paid will not be re-imbursed for any reason.
- All the admissions are provisional only till their approval by the pre university board/Directorate of Technical Education.
- Reservations for admission are as per governmental order.
- Date of commencement of classes will be notified on the college notice board & our website.
- The college management reserves the right to make changes in the admission rules fee structure.